1. Students are requested to keep to the School Bus timings and should wait at the left side (door side) of the bus to board in the mornings.
2. Parents of small children shall accompany the child and help the child board the bus in the morning and receive the child by bus in the afternoon. Parents are requested to keep to Bus Timings.
3. Children have the tendency to run as soon as therefore requested to come and hold the child when they alight from the bus and move forward or go across the road, only after the School Bus has left. This is very important from the point of view of safety.
4. Parents are requested to educate the children in matters of road safety and show them the right example when using the road or driving a vehicle.
5. Parents are not allowed to accompany the children to the school by School Bus.
6. Change of bus shall be made only with the prior permission of the School Office. A written request must be made by the parent a week before the change to be effected and a pass be obtained.
7. The school reserves the right to increase to bus fees at any time of the year, if such an increase is considered necessary.