DON BOSCO SCHOOL
BAMHNI, POST BOX. 16
P.O. & DIST. GUMLA – 835 207
Phone : 9905733920/ 8809792962
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi
(School Code: JH 091)
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR CLASS – 1 : 2021-2022
- Don Bosco School, Bamhni, Gumla is a Catholic, Minority School for both boys and girls, owned and administered by the Salesians of Don Bosco of the Province of New Delhi. Applications from all communities and from people of all walks of life are accepted.
- Admission procedures are conducted by the Principal with the help of the Salesians of the School. No other person in the school or outside has any hand in the admission of new candidates for admission in the school.
- No donations are accepted for admissions.
- The school authorities will not meet anyone regarding admission except on days announced. All information available can be obtained from the School Website/ School Notice-Board and School Counter. No phone calls are entertained on this matter.
- Recommendations are not accepted and can be detrimental to admission. Similarly, any attempt at seeking admission through dubious means, if discovered at any stage, will result in the cancellation of the admission.
ADMISSIONS TO CLASS – 1
- The ‘Admission Form’ for seeking admission in Class – I at Don Bosco School, Gumla is made available at the School Office from Tuesday, 1st December 2020 on every working day of the school, between 08.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. Each Form will cost Rs. 300/- (To be paid in cash – non-refundable). Application Form is to be duly filled in and submitted in the School Office with the required documents latest by Saturday, 23rd January 2021. No application form will be given after 23rd January 2021.
- Age Requirements for Admission:
The child to be admitted in Class – 1 should be within 5 years and 6 years
as on 1st April 2021.
- The candidate will be required to appear for an Admission Test on Sunday, 24th January 2021 from 09.00 am. – 12.00 pm. for English, Hindi and Mathematics Subjects.
- Interview for Class I will be held on 25, 26 & 27 January 2021 from 9.00 am. – 01.00 pm.
- Admission to Class I will be given to those found eligible after the written Test and Interview.
- Application Form must be duly filled in with a Passport-size photo affixed on the Form.
- Duly attested photocopies of the Birth Certificate (Baptism Certificate/ Hospital Discharge Certificate/ Nursing Home Card and Birth Registration with the Municipality/ Panchayat).
- Name and the Date of Birth will be accepted as recorded in the certificate issued by the competent authority and no subsequent changes will be entertained.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card is mandatory at the time of submission of Admission Form.
- The Admission Form must be filled in accurately and correctly.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth, Name, Surname and Parents Name, surname should be accurately and correctly written. No changes will be made in whatsoever; once the candidate’s details are entered in Admission Register.
3) All the required fees must be paid at the time of admission.
4) Parents/ Guardians must be present with the child for interaction during the time of
5) The Ultimate right of admission depends on the Principal of Don Bosco School, Gumla.
TRANSPORT AND FEES
School Transport is independent of admission. It is available on particular routes and stops.
Fr. Hemlet Kujur Sdb.